- 1 - POWER PORTED PERFORMANCE -
These guys are terrible, they are good at
- taking your money but they do NOT know what they are doing.
Don't be sucked in by fast talking
- JS or TT. These guys are really bad. The
install took about twice as long than they said, all of
- the parts did not fit correctly,
AND the car would hardly run at all much less an increase in power.
- After a bunch of hassles, at my own expense,
I removed the system and returned it to PPP and,
- you guessed it, did not get any refund at all.
They tried to smooth the fiasco over by sending me
- a Road Warrior cam but my experience with them was so bad
I could not trust the cam to be
- correct and gave it away. I have
had a very unpleasant experience with Power Ported Performance
- and Creative Turbo Systems.
Power Ported Performance & Creative Turbo Systems try to tell you
- that they “want you to be 100% satisfied”
with their work, but it’s not true. Power Ported
- Performance & Creative Turbo Systems only want your money,
do very inferior work and have
- no idea of what customer satisfaction or customer service is all about.
- I made the mistake of trusting Power Ported Performance & Creative Turbo Systems with a brand
- new Chrysler 300C,
SRT-8 for supply and installation of ported heads, intake and a turbo system.
- Power Ported Performance or
Creative Turbo Systems will try to tell you that my system was a
- “pre-production” unit........ not true.
I know for a fact that Power Ported Performance or Creative
- Turbo Systems had built and installed at least
two other turbo systems prior to mine. When Power
- Ported Performance or Creative Turbo Systems were done,
my car ran really terrible. The
- transmission did not shift correctly, and the engine sputtered, missed and
at one point about 10
- days after install, I thought it would leave me stranded because it ran so bad.
During the install
- process they did NOT use any precautions to protect the new condition of the car
(such as fender
- blankets....) and at one point opened the drivers door slamming it into part of the lift...
- the three day ordeal (it was planned to take only one and one half days), when Power Ported
or Creative Turbo Systems drained the engine oil they put it in an open container
- where trash and any other
debris could contaminate it. They did put in new oil after several hints
- and request to do so. During the couple
of weeks following the install I experienced several engine
- and electronic error codes, one of which was related
to the “break system.” The car ran so bad that
- after about 2 weeks I removed the turbo system and advised Power
Ported Performance or Creative
- Turbo Systems that I wanted to return said system for a refund. They agreed
to the return and said
- they would evaluate all parts and then refund. When the turbo was removed the error
- away, including the one for the breaking system and the car ran great once again. During the
I found several components that were incorrectly put in, such as clamps on the exhaust
- system (vibrating against the body)
and one of the nuts that secure the exhaust down tube (cats)
- to the exhaust manifold was only put on about half way.
It was not even finger tight!! Power Ported
- Performance or Creative Turbo Systems agreed to the return of the turbo
system and a refund,
- however, after many calls and email messages I am still out the turbo system AND the money.
- At one point I even ask Power Ported Performance or Creative Turbo Systems to just return the
- turbo system to me
if they were not going to issue a refund. I received NO reply to that request. In
- the last communication Power
Ported Performance or Creative Turbo Systems said “in about a
- week, when we are done with a 5.7l install,
we will send you a check...” Finally, I did receive a
- check for only $1000, although they agreed
to send $3000. ALL IN ALL, Power Ported Performance
- or Creative Turbo Systems SHOULD NOT BE IN THE MOPAR
- DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR YOUR QUALITY MODS..